An STSM application should include:
- Proposal title
- A brief CV of the applicant (max 3 pages)
- A short description of the proposed project work (1 page max) and motivation letter (1 page max)
- A short description of the host (1/2 page max)
- An estimate and breakup of the financial request (specify if the host will provide matching funds),
- Written agreement of the host institution (to be emailed to the MC Chair and the STSM coordinator). Please mention matching funds if applicable
- A support letter / email from the Home Institution
A copy of the application documents should be emailed to the STSM coordinator (Andreja Gomboc <andreja.gomboc _at_ ung.si>) and the Chair (Vitor Cardoso <vitor.cardoso _at_ tecnico.ulisboa.pt>). Please send a copy of this email also to our Content Editor (Daniele Vernieri <daniele.vernieri _at_ tecnico.ulisboa.pt>). Any queries should be directed to the STSM coordinator.
After the STSM
The grantee is required to submit a short scientific report to the host institution (for information) and the MC Chair (or to the STSM coordinator) for approval within 30 days after the end of the STSM, containing:
- purpose of the STSM
- description of the work carried out during the STSM
- description of the main results obtained
- future collaboration with the host institution (if applicable)
- foreseen publications/articles resulting from the STSM (if applicable)
- confirmation of the host institution of the successful execution of the STSM
- other comments (if any)
Failure to submit the report within 30 days will effectively cancel the grant.
The MC Chair and STSM coordinator are responsible for approving the scientific report and for considering that the STSM has been successfully accomplished. After the receipt of the approval by email, the payment of the grant will be performed.